This webinar features two new Family PACT Clinical Practice Alerts.
Cervical Cancer Screening
Topics in this portion of the webinar will include benefits through Family PACT that have been expanded to include high-risk HPV-alone screening, use of this test, alternative cervical cancer screening options, and new guidelines regarding cervical cancer screening for females who are HIV positive or who are immunocompromised.
Topics in this portion of the webinar will include the relationship between body weight and emergency contraception failure rates, when oral contraceptives can be started with females who have used ulipristal acetate, options for accessing emergency contraceptive pills and the use of the copper IUD as emergency contraception.
Presenters will also address your clinical questions, as well as your questions about Family PACT benefits related to these topics.
- Michael Policar, MD, MPH
- Nicole Economou, MD
- Clinical Practice Alert: Cervical Cancer Screening
- Clinical Pracice Alert: Emergency Contraception
- Transcript – Clinical Practice Alert: Cervical Cancer Screening and Emergency Contraception
- Webinar Slides – Clinical Practice Alert: Cervical Cancer Screening and Emergency Contraception
- Webinar Q & A – Clinical Practice Alert: Cervical Cancer Screening and Emergency Contraception